March is the final month for Sale-A-Bration! One of my absolutely favorite FREE SAB items is the gorgeous Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. It is part of the second SAB release and is yours FREE with a $50 purchase (before shipping and tax). You are going to love the detailed design from this embossing folder. Just take a look at the picture below.
Honestly, I don’t know when I have used an embossing folder as the main focal point of a card. The Country Floral EF stands on its own as the highlight. The depth and detail are absolutely amazing.
Here are the steps that I used to create this card.
- The card base is a piece of Whisper White card stock cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ on the 8 1/2″ side.
- Cut a piece of Basic Black card stock to 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ to be used as the frame.
- Cut a piece of Highland Heather card stock to 5 1/4″ x 4″ to be used as the main focal point.
- Use the second smallest circle die in the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies set to die cut a circle in the piece of Highland Heather.
- Use the Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to emboss the Highland Heather card stock.
- Use either a Sponge Dauber or Stamping Sponges and Whisper White Craft Ink to gently highlight the embossed images.
- Stamp the word “thanks” from the Beauty Abounds cling stamp set using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Die cut the stamped “thanks” using the smallest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies set.
- Assemble the card by adhering the Basic Black frame piece to the card base.
- Next, adhere the embossed Highland Heather piece to the frame piece using Dimensionals.
- Adhere the die cut “thanks” in the middle of the die cut on the Highland Heather piece, as pictured.
- Tie a double bow with your choice of ribbon and adhere to the card front, as pictured.
You are absolutely going to fall in love with the Country Floral embossing folder. Be sure to place your $50 order soon to ensure you get your Country Floral embossing folder before they are gone (by March 31 or when the supply is gone, whichever comes first).
The main products that I used to create this card are shown below. Click on any picture, and you’ll go directly to my on-line store.