It has been incredibly easy to live up to my motto of One stamp set – Three designs – Endless possibilities with the incredible Meant to Be bundle. Today, I would like to share a fun, quick narrow Valentine’s Day note card that is perfect as a gift card for someone special. Take a look at the picture below.
This card is very quick to put together. Here are the steps to make the card:
- Start with a Whisper White Narrow Note Card as the card base. This size card is great for special notes and also for gift cards. The envelopes that come with the note cards feature a semi-circle flap that can be decorated for any occasion.
- In the bottom right corner, stamp “To the best friend a girl could ever ask for.” using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. This stamp is from the new Meant to Be stamp set.
- Use the continuous hearts die from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Die set to die cut a piece of Whisper White card stock. The die cut is a delicate piece that has many hearts linked together.
- The frame for the focal point is a piece of Basic Black card stock cut to 1 3/4″ x 4 1/8″. The focal point, colorful piece is from the amazing Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (DSP). The DSP is cut to 1 5/8″ x 4″.
- To choose the piece of DSP that you’ll use, lay the die cut hearts over the pattern to make sure you like the effect. You definitely want the die cut hearts to stand out when they are placed on the DSP.
- Use a few pieces of scrap Basic Black card stock, Silver Foil paper, and Gold Foil paper to die cut the continuous hearts piece. Same some of the hearts that you will have from the die cut.
- Use your favorite adhesive to attach the Basic Black frame to the Whisper White Narrow Note Card, as pictured. Then, adhere the DSP to the center of the Basic Black frame piece.
- Next, adhere the Whisper White hearts die cut onto the DSP.
- Add the Basic Black, Silver Foil, and Gold Foil hearts into the die cut and also on a few areas of the card. Adhere some of the hearts directly to the card. For others, use the Mini Dimensionals to add some interest and variety to the focal point.
You will find many uses for this design. If you change the sentiment that you use on the card, you’ll have a card that can be used for just about any occasion!
Below you’ll see pictures for the main products I used to create this card. If you click on any picture, you’ll go directly to my on-line store.