We all need quick card ideas in case there is the need to put together a card in a matter of minutes – right?!? Well, below is the first of three card designs that I am going to share with you that are made from the absolutely stunning Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack! This card is really quick and really gorgeous. Don’t you think?
Here are the basic steps to make this card –
- Start with one of the card bases that comes with the Hand-Penned Memories & More Cards and Envelopes. They are super pretty!
- Next, get a piece of Highland Heather card stock. Use one of the Stitched Rectangle dies to cut the card stock. Then, emboss the piece by using the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder. You can decide the size of the rectangle die that you’re going to use by figuring out how much of a border you want around your focal piece – your choice of card from the absolutely stunning Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack.
- Use one of the beautiful rectangle dies from the Stitched So Sweetly dies collection to die cut your card. Trim the result as you would like. You’ll see that I trimmed of the scalloped edges from the top and bottom of my Hand-Penned card.
- Adhere the Hand-Penned card to the embossed Highland Heather piece. I used Tombo to do this step.
- Next, get some white twine, and loop the twine around the combined piece, toward the bottom of the Hand-Penned card, as pictured.
- The sentiment is stamped on to a piece of Daffodil Delight card stock. The sentiment is the “Thanks” from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set. It is stamped with Memento Black ink.
- The sentiment is die cut using the smallest rectangle in the Stitched So Sweetly die collection. A double twine bow is added to the sentiment piece with one tail in the front and one tail in the back. The sentiment piece is added to the card front using dimensionals.
- A few Opal Rounds are added to finish the card.
Easy peasy! And gorgeous!
Below are the main products that I used to make this card. If you click on any picture, you’ll go to my online store.
Check back to see the second card that I’ll be sharing made with the Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack!
Until then – Happy Stamping!