I hope the new year is treating you well. And, I hope that you are enjoying the new Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog! There are so many wonderful new products. One of my absolute favorite bundles is the Flowering Tulips Bundle. The stamps are really easy to use to design beautiful flowered images, and the dies are incredible! The dies allow you to make 3D tulips!
At our last Stamp Club, I shared a very fun slimline card that features the Flowering Tulips Bundle. The card has a lot of texture, layers, and color that really add some interest to the overall design. Take a look at the picture below. You’ll notice that one of the new Slimline Envelopes is also pictured!
Please also take some time to look at the video that I recorded during our last Stamp Club that we had on Zoom. There are step-by-step instructions and measurements for this card!
Here are the dimensions for the paper that I used to create the slimline card –
- Card base – Basic White card stock cut to 7 1/2 x 8 3/4, scored at 3 3/4 on the 7 1/2 side
- Focal point for stamping – Basic White card stock cut to 3 1/2 x 5 1/4
- Largest layer – Mossy Meadow card stock cut to 3 1/2 x 8 1/2
- Middle layer – Soft Succulent card stock cut to 3 1/2 x 6
- Scrap piece of Basic White card stock used to stamp the sentiment
The images from the Flowering Tulips stamp set are stamped with Mossy Meadow ink and Pumpkin Pie ink. The ink blending is done with Soft Succulent ink and Pumpkin Pie ink.
To see the main products that I used to create this card, please check out the images shown below. If you click on any picture, you’ll go directly to my online store.
I would love to see what you make with this slimline design. The possibilities are truly endless!