I am really enjoying making slimline cards! And, I truly love the products from the Flowering Fields Suite. And, I like playing with fun folds. So… I combined all of these into a really pretty slimline gate fold card that features the Tulip Fields Bundle! Take a look at the picture below.
This was the first card that I made using the pie shaped tulip field stamp from the bundle. It is so much fun to work with and very versatile. I hope you give it a try! There are just so many possibilities for very creative designs with this stamp.
The video that is shown below focuses on a few things. One is how to use the pie shaped tulip field stamp, and another is how to make a slimline gate fold card. Please take some time to watch the video and get some fun tips and tricks.
Here are the dimensions for the paper that I used to create the card –
- Card base – Calypso Coral card stock. Whatever color you choose, you’ll need to cut the following pieces for your card base –
- 2 pieces that are 3 ½” x 8 ½”
- 2 pieces that are 3 ½” x 5 ¼”
- Framed background – Poppy Parade card stock cut to 3 ¼” x 8 ¼”
- Basic White card stock for the focal point piece and for the inside of the card – 2 pieces that are cut to 3″ x 8″
- Scrap Basic White card stock for the sentiment
- Scrap Calypso Coral card stock for the die cut piece framing the sentiment
The main products that I used to create this card are shown below. If you click on any picture, you’ll go directly to my online store.
I look forward to seeing the slimline gate fold cards that you create!