If you have ever considered joining the Stampin’ Up! family as a demonstrator, Sale-A-Bration is the best time to take the plunge! And, you have absolutely nothing to lose and quite a lot to gain…
Here are the details for becoming a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration (and, by the way, the starter kit ships for FREE!) –
You can “test drive” being a demonstrator and, if you decide not to continue, there is absolutely no penalty. If you join during Sale-A-Bration (ends March 31, 2018), you will have until the end of June to meet your first sale requirement of $300. Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy as a demonstrator:
- The generous demonstrator discount (20-25 percent).
- Flexibility in setting your own hours and working from home.
- Support from creative resources like a quarterly magazine, a demonstrator website filled with training, Stampin’ Connection, and Demonstrator Business Web Services.
- Beautiful, exclusive artwork and high-quality products for you and your customers.
- Opportunities to see and purchase new Stampin’ Up! products first, including products from the upcoming new Annual Catalog.
- The Quick Start program, where you can earn FREE products.
- Stampin’ Up! events, where you stamp, learn, and have a blast with your fellow Stampin’ Up! lovers!
- A worldwide stamping family!
If you would like to take your “test drive” and become a part of my team, I would be honored to welcome you to a wonderful, talented group. To join, please click here. Also, look for a welcome kit from me. I’m happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Happy “Test Driving”!