Welcome to the NC Demos May Blog Hop! If you’ve just come from Sharon Maranich ‘s post, I’m sure you’re inspired by her projects. Thanks for stopping by to see my cards for this month!
This month, we are showcasing some of our favorite retiring products. The stamps and dies that I am featuring have only been available for a short period of time. They have already become my go-to for cards for many occasions. If you’ve been thinking about adding the Custom Tee Bundle to your collection, now is the perfect time. [Hint- Rather than purchasing the bundle, you can save money if you purchase the stamps and dies individually. The stamps and dies are currently on sale! Remember – They are only available until May 31 or while supplies last, whichever comes first.]
Here are my cards for this month:
Both cards are made using these steps:
- Cut a piece of white card stock and a piece of black card stock to use for the top layer of the card. Cut the black card stock a little longer and wider than the white card stock.
- Die cut the t-shirt shape you would like for your card in both the white and black card stock. Hint- You should be able to die cut both pieces at the same time which will make sure the cuts are in the same place on both pieces.
- Use a sentiment from the Custom Tee stamp set on the bottom right of the card. I used Basic Black to draw out the black from the frame. There are many great sentiments in the set that can be used for several occasions.
- Now – Here is the fun part. Go grab your paper scraps! I know you have them! Don’t feel guilty. We all have scraps 🙂 Pick out the colors you want to use. [For the “congrats” card, I chose the colors for the university where our niece was just accepted.] Cut your scraps to various widths and start glueing them to a piece of white card stock. Trim off the sides when you’re done.
- Keep one of the scrap pieces to use to stamp the flower or pocket image. There are corresponding dies in the set for the flower and pocket.
- Assemble the card as pictured. I used dimensionals to add the top layer to the card.
Trust me – You are going to love making these cards. They are pretty quick and super cute. You can personalize the colors incredibly easy. And – you use up your scraps – what else could you want? I haven’t tried these cards with designer series paper yet. That will be my next step!
To continue on the blog hop, click here and you’ll go to Frances Wagner’s project. All participants are listed below. Also shown below are the key products used for these cards. If you click on a picture, you’ll go to my on-line store.
NC Demos May Blog Hop Participants:
One thought on “Retiring Custom Tee Bundle – NC Demos May Blog Hop”
Your cards are super cute. I love how you used the stamp set and framelits together. It’s always great to use scraps, too.
Comments are closed.