There are so many design possibilities with the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set. It’s a great set to help all of us build our birthday care inventory. Here is the first of three designs that I plan to share featuring the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set.
The base for this card is a new Whisper White Narrow Note Card. It is the perfect size for a gift card to add with a present. Here are the basic steps to make the card:
- Cut a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock to 2 3/8″ x 4 3/8″ and a piece of Pool Party cardstock to 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″.
- On a piece of Whisper White cardstock, cut to 2″ x 4″, stamp three candles from the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink, as pictured. There are three different candle designs in the stamp set.
- Use Crushed Curry ink to stamp the candle flame stamp above the candles, as shown.
- Use Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp “celebrate the good stuff” over the stamped candles. Add a shadow to the words by using the same “celebrate the good stuff” stamp and Peekaboo Peach ink. Simply shift the stamp slightly to the left of the original image and stamp the Peekaboo Peach color.
- To finish the card:
- Add Wink of Stella to the candle flames. Also, add Wink of Stella to the edges of the Bermuda Bay cardstock piece.
- Adhere the Bermuda Bay cardstock piece to the Pool Party cardstock piece.
- Cut a banner on the right side of the stamped Whisper White cardstock. I measured 1/2″ in from the edge, made a mark at the centerpoint, and cut the banner. The banner is slightly curled by using a bone folder to add dimension.
- Add gold twine to the left side of the banner, and finish the embellishment by adding a bow. Tape is a great tool to adhere the twine to the back of the Whisper White cardstock piece.
- Use dimensionals to add the Whisper White banner piece tot he Pool Party piece.
- Use dimensionals again to add the Bermuda Bay piece (and all additional, adhered layers) to the card base.
This kind of card is great to have in your back pocket. It is quick to make and really has some sparkle!
Below are the main products that I used to create this card. If you click on any picture, you’ll go to my on-line store.