Yesterday, I shared a really cute, easy Cookie Cutter Christmas card. Today, I would like to show you a fun treat bag for you to make for Halloween. You can add your own twist to the design to make an alternate Halloween bag, Christmas treat bag, a cute favor for a baby or wedding shower, or many other occasions. Take a look at the picture below. Full instructions follow the picture.
Here are the directions for the bag. Please note: I used retired and non-SU! washi tape in my example. There are many new washi tape colors and patterns that could be used to make the bag.
1. This quick Halloween treat bag features the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set and corresponding builder punch. The bag is from the Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags. The bag is scored at 3 ¾” from the bottom of the bag and folded to the back.
2. The cute monster image is stamped with Memento black ink onto Whisper White card stock.
3. The cute monster image is colored with markers in Pumpkin Pie and Cucumber Crush, as pictured.
4. The Halloween bag is stamped with Memento black ink onto Whisper White card stock. It is die cut using one of the framelits from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits collection. The bag is colored with markers in Pumpkin Pie and Cucumer Crush, as pictured.
5. Happy Halloween, from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set, is stamped onto Pumpkin Pie card stock with Memento black ink. The words are cut out separately and adhered to the die cut piece.
6. The cut out monster is adhered to the die cut piece using Dimensionals. The combined die cut piece and cut out monster piece are adhered directly to the bag.
7.Bats from the Cookie Cutter Halloween set are stamped using Memento black ink.
8.The finishing touches to the bag include two strips of Pumpkin Pie card stock adhered, as pictured. Halloween washi tape is layered onto the Pumpkin Pie card stock.
9.A clothespin is decorated using Washi tape and added as the final embellishment.
I hope you can use this design to make a treat bag to fit a special occasion for you or your family. The products I used to make the bag are shown below. Click on any picture and you’ll go to my on-line store.