One of the cards that the group made at our May Stamp Club featured products from the amazing Share What You Love Suite. Take a look at the picture below.
The products in this suite are gorgeous, versatile, and just plain fun to use! I hope you’ll enjoy learning more about how this card is made. I always like having some great designs in my collection that I can use as a go-to card when I need something quick.
Here are the instructions to make this card:
- Start with a Very Vanilla Note Card as the base for the card.
- Cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock to 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″. Round two corners on this piece, as pictured. Adhere the Rich Razzleberry card stock to the Very Vanilla Note Card.
- Cut a piece of the absolutely gorgeous of the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper to 3″ x 4″. Again, round two corners on this piece, as pictured. Don’t adhere this piece to your card yet.
- Cut one of the Pearlized Doilies in half. Choose the side that you would like to show on the card. Adhere the half doily, as pictured, to be vertically centered on the right side and close to the edge of the right side of the Rich Razzleberry card stock. Tip: You only need to add your favorite adhesive to the middle of the side of the doily that will not be seen!
- Wrap a piece of the beautiful Rich Razzleberry 1/4″ Velvet Ribbon around the DSP. Use a piece about 6″ long. Glue and tape the ribbon on the back of the DSP to ensure it is attached.
- Use dimensionals to adhere the ribbon wrapped DSP piece, as pictured.
- Stamp “I’m lucky to have a friend like you” from the Love What You Do Stamp Set in Rich Razzleberry ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Use the second largest oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits set to die cut the sentiment. Add the sentiment on top of the DSP piece, as pictured, using dimensionals.
- The finishing touch to the card is a few pearls from the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls.
During the month of May, you have the opportunity to order select bundles that include products from the Share What You Love suite. Click on the pictures below to get more information.
Let’s start with the “Just Getting Started Bundle”. You’ll see that there is a FREE gift of Very Vanilla note cards and envelops included with this new bundle. Also included is one of the new In-Color ink, Grapefruit Grove!
Next up is the “A Little More, Please Bundle”. There are two FREE items included with this bundle. They are the Very Vanilla note cards and envelopes and the Share What You Love embellishment kit!
The last bundle is the “Gotta Have It All Bundle”. There are three FREE items in this bundle including an exclusive “Statement of My Heart” single stamp. [Note: This stamp will ONLY be available in May as part of this bundle.]
Beginning June 1, all the products in the suite (except the Statement of My Heart Single Stamp, which will only be available in May) will be available for purchase as part of the new Stampin’ Up! annual catalog!