Happy New Year 2022!! I hope you and your families have had a wonderful holiday season, and I truly hope that in this coming year we can work collectively to end the current pandemic!
To celebrate the new year and the hopes that it has for all of us, I want to share a card that I have created that is meant to give a lift to the person who receives it. The card itself is really pretty easy and straight-forward. There are some products in the design from the upcoming new Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration brochure that will go “live” next Tuesday, January 4. I’ll post another card on Tuesday and will have links to the new products at that time.
Take a look at the card below –
The paper dimensions for the card are –
- DSP is cut to 2 3/4 x 6. Then, the DSP is cut into three pieces. Starting with the piece on the right, the width is 1 1/2. The width of the middle piece is 7/8. Finally, the width of the piece on the left is 3/8.
- The small strips of colored card stock to the left of the DSP are cut to 1/4 for the Daffodil Delight piece and 3/16 for the Pear Pazzazz piece.
- The Mossy Meadow piece is 4 x 5 1/4.
- The Basic Black piece is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8.
- The card base is made from Very Vanilla. It is an A2 size card. The paper is cut to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2. Then, the 8 1/2 side is scored at 4 1/4.
You can see step-by-step instructions in the video below. There are a few tips and tricks that you may also find helpful.
I hope you enjoyed the video and will also use this design to create many cards for your stash! The design will work for so many different occasions.
Take a look below at the main products (those that are currently available 🙂 ) that I used to make this card. If you click on any picture, you’ll go directly to my online store. On Tuesday, I’ll post the second card that you see in the video above. At that time, you’ll also be able to order items from the new mini catalog and earn the items in the Sale-a-Bration brochure!!!