Subscribing to Paper Pumpkin is a great way to build your stamp stash, your ink pad inventory, and get a fun, monthly crafting fix. If you haven’t given Paper Pumpkin a try, please consider the amazing offer that is available through September 10th. If you have tried Paper Pumpkin in the past and let your subscription lapse, you can also take advantage of this offer (just use a different email that the one you’ve used in the past!).
I have subscribed to Paper Pumpkin since the program began. September, October, and November are typically my favorites Paper Pumpkin kits. For the past few years, those months have included amazing fall, Halloween, and Christmas projects. I have a great set of unique Paper Pumpkin stamp sets that are used quite a bit. And, my ink spot collection is amazing! The ink colors don’t repeat for at least a year.
Paper Pumpkin subscribers can purchase past kits and kit refills, when available. If past years are an indication, I will order additional November kit refills for some of our Christmas cards. Last year’s cards were really unique. Take a look:
To entice you even more, take a look at the video below. It highlights the August kit, a wonderful project for a collection of cards to give as a gift.
Here’s the deal:
- New month-to-month subscribers qualify for a 50% discount on the September kit.
- To participate in this promotion, you must join by Monday, September 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the September kit. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95 USD/$26.95 CAD.
- Click here to go to the Paper Pumpkin website to subscribe.
- Make sure you enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 when you subscribe.
- There is absolutely no obligation! After you receive your September kit, you are free to cancel. You can also skip any month. Just remember to update your account by the 10th of the month to make the change.
- If you join Paper Pumpkin and subscribe for at least three months, I’ll send you two stamp cases. The larger one will hold your ink spots, and the smaller one will be a great place to keep your stamp sets.
Now – What have you got to lose?? Give Paper Pumpkin a try. You’ll be glad you did!