I don’t remember when I have been so excited about a new stamping tool. You are going to love the new Stamparatus! And, you are going to want to reserve one for yourself beginning this Thursday, November 16. Take a look at the video below to see why the new Stamparatus has features that are superior to other stamp positioning tools.
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- You will be able to make multiples with ease.
- You will consistently stamp crisp, clean images.
- You will make fewer mistakes, saving time and money.
- You will easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates.
- You will develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Click the picture below to see how you will use the Stmparatus to create a 4-step butterfly with two reversible plates!!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Includes foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines provide quick measuring
- Two open sides allow you to stamp on larger paper
- Two reversible plates means there are four work surfaces
- Includes two magnets to hold your paper in place
- Magnet storage areas are provided on the bottom of the tool
- Amazing price $49.00
Beginning this Thursday, November 16, (2:00 PM Mountain Time; 3:00 PM Central Time; 4:00 PM Eastern Time) you can reserve your own Stamparatus. Details are below. The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is one tool per customer per reservation window.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|Reservation Windows||Available to Ship|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
Have more questions? Check out the PDFs below.
- Launch Plan FYI
- Customer Stamparatus Launch Q & A
- How to Reserve Your Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers