If you think the Color Theory Suite products look awesome in the SU! annual catalog, just wait until you see them in person! They are amazing! One stamp set – Three designs – Endless possibilities – super easy with this set of products.
Below is a picture of one of my designs using the Color Theory Suite. For those in our card club, this is one of the cards that we will be making this month!
- The base of the card is a Whisper White note card. I absolutely love the SU! note cards. They are a fantastic buy at $6.00 for 20 note cards and matching envelopes. SU! now offers note cards in Very Vanilla as well as Whisper White.
- “just breathe” is stamped vertically, as pictured, using Basic Black Archival Ink. The stamp is from the Colorful Seasons stamp set which is part of the Color Theory Suite.
- The focal point of the card is the Adironack chair and branch. The chair is perfect on this card and is made from one of the thinlits in the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies set. Yes – It is also part of the Color Theory Suite! You will fall in love with the Adironack chair die. There are just endless possibilities using the chair!
- The Adirondack chair is die cut from Basic Black card stock. The branch and corresponding flowers are stamped using Basic Black Archival ink. The stamps are from the Colorful Seasons stamp set.
- The branch and flowers are stamped onto a cut card from the Card Theory Memories & More Card Pack. I chose one of the great cards that features Crushed Curry and cut it to 2″ x 4″. The Archival Black ink stamped image is an amazing contrast on the card. The picture doesn’t do the card justice. It has a cross-hatched pattern and fades from one intensity of Crushed Curry to another. Very pretty!
- A piece of Basic Black card stock, cut to 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ frame the focal point. Then, a final frame is made from Crushed Curry card stock and measures 2 3/8″ x 4 3/8″. The Basic Black card stock frame is adhered to the Crushed Curry frame with dimensionals.
- The finishing touch of elegance comes from the new Glitter Enamel Dots, also part of the Color Theory Suite. I used a few different colors and color intensities on the card to add interest. You will love the Glitter Enamel Dots for a bit of sparkle and fun bling.
Here is another picture of the finished card. Doesn’t it make you want to simply relax, take a deep breath, grab your favorite book, and just breathe? I certainly hope so!
Below are the main products that I used to create this card. If you click on any picture, you’ll go to my on-line store. I really hope that you use this design to create your own card. I would love to see what you make.